* Abstract for poster presentation should be submitted based on the "Abstract Template" via CECNet 2021 online submission system.
* Please mark "for poster presentation" in the NOTE box, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
• After acceptance, please design your poster based on the "Poster Template".
• The recommended poster size is 160cm (height) ×60cm (width) or similar.
• To ensure visual effectiveness of your poster, use large lettering and a minimum of text.
• Please bring your printed poster to the Conference Secretariat on the registration day, we will help you to setup and display it.
• Please make sure your Paper ID (CNT****) is clearly shown in the header.
• Each presenter is required to stand by his/her poster for a better communication with other participants.
NOTE: All presenters are responsible for removing their posters after presentation time. The Secretariat takes no responsibility for posters after that.